re: puzzler

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: puzzler
From: "Jawno" <wanderin@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 20:40:54 -0800
I've been reaing a lot of posts recently of the cars that raced in 1965. The
Shelby Cobra and now the NSU. I went to the salt and watched these cars run,
as well as Breedlove and Arfons when they were out there.
    I watched all these cars run but danged if I can remember any details. I
was just too young. The pictures in my mind are still vivid but but thats
about all I have left.
    My memory is not real good but I have to ask if you are sure the NSU was a
bike, as I seem to remember it being a streamliner?
    I may have some pictures buried somewhere of both these cars but it would
take a while to dig them up.
    I know this isn't much help but I feel very fortunate to have actually
witnessed so many of these events that made Bonneville history.

       Jawno