Thanksgiving thoughts

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanksgiving thoughts
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 14:29:32 -0600
I hate to just follow a wonderful e-mail from Bill....

The opportunity to reflect on the year always starts with the Holiday
season...

It's been a red letter year in my life.... marked by changes all for the
good....  I'm always, instantly and eternally grateful...  But the one thing
that really comes to mind is what a wonderful group of friends I have
found...

The real beauty of it is your here all year...  and for that I thank you...

Keith ( why yes if have to ask... I always Duck this time of year.... crazy
ass hunters are totally clueless when it comes to Turkeys )