Re: Non LSR Honda ignition

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rap.midco.net>,
Subject: Re: Non LSR Honda ignition
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 19:35:31 -0700
Phil,

There are many things on this honda that can cause this.
Faulty ignition switch
Lost signal to the distributor assembly
Lost injector grounding circuit in pcm.

Joe posted on fuel pump, I beleive if it was a fuel pump problem it would be
a long crank time.

I will tell you Phil, the first thing anyone will tell you when it comes to
honda is replace the distributor assembly. These are very very common
problems on these vehicles, more so when it comes in as a crank but wont
stay running. Or inter. stalling problems.

Give me some more info and I can find all kind of tech posts on hondas.
Year, make, model, engine size should be all I need.

Jonathan