Thanksgiving

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanksgiving
From: Ed Van Scoy <ed@vetteracing.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 20:38:52 -0700
I'll add my best wishes to all for a great Thanksgiving Day,
and add my thanks for the priviledge of knowing all of you
(even if some only by electrons ;-)  ) It's a great Country
and a great life.

How to observe Thanksgiving.

Count your blessings instead of your crosses; Count your gains
instead of your losses.
Count your joys instead of your woes; Count your friends
instead of your foes.
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage
instead of your fears.
Count your full years instead of your lean; Count your kind
deeds instead of your mean.
Count your health instead of your wealth; Count on God instead
of yourself.

     Ed Van Scoy
 #128 B/GT Corvette
SCTA-BNI/Gear Grinder