cleaning out the shop ( D motor crank )

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: cleaning out the shop ( D motor crank )
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 01:58:55 -0600
Now that we are done racing for the season and Turkey day is over...  I'm
getting the shop ready to snatch the Rodeck and send it off to Ted Wenz

Ted and Dave are sorting out what they want... and we might be trying a new
set of heads from Grib... who knows... it's all stuff....

But I really wanted to start this time with a clean shop... so I've been
pitching and cleaning and pitching and cleaning... I even found a 2.85 Callies
crank  that had been sitting there in a box for the last 3 yrs.... it's Brand
new if someone wants it.... Small journal 350 main crank... requires a 4.125
bore to make a 304" D motor .... guess it's worth about 500 bucks... if your
interested drop me a note...

Sorry if this is a thinly vailed ad.... but I wanted someone to have it if
they needed it... I've already got the Bryant Crank in the Rodeck so I don't
need it.

Keith