wheel rim question

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: wheel rim question
From: Bob B <saltracer@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 12:44:22 -0800
I have been wanting to use 15" front runners and don't have rims narrow enough
especially for the small diameter I want to use on the front.  I was digging
around the shop and moved one of the space saver spares.  On closer inspection
( only talking the rim here) it is right diameter, right bolt pattern and
suitable back spacing.  If welded as per section 2.G of the rule book, is there
anything I am overlooking on that thought and has anyone else used them?

Bob B