Re: cheap hats--/ Welcome to the list

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "Tim Bryant" <timbryant44@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: cheap hats--/ Welcome to the list
From: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 06:43:50 -0500
Tim

You've wounded my fragile male ego, LOL. I thought Tom was competing with me
the past 14 years or so. Was back when he set a new record at 206 MPH. Been
trying to break your grandfathers speed records ever since. And did a few
times. It's been a lot of great fun in the process.

Welcome to the list.

John Beckett
#79, D/GCC