Re: another welding question

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: another welding question
From: LGMCAFEE@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 08:38:59 EST
In a message dated 12/4/03 12:01:27 AM Central Standard Time,
lsr350@hotmail.com writes:

<<
 >Has anyone had any experience with the Henrob 2000 (Dillon Mark IV) welding
 >set up? It is touted as being able to weld like a TIG and cut like a plasma
 >cutter. I wonder if it is as good on aluminum as it claims.

We had one at work years ago but it went by another name that I can't think
of. It wasn't a big hit with the welders and was never used. If  it can do all
the things it says it can do it probaly doesn't do any one thing real good.
Larry Mac