tire pressure/temperature

To: dwarner@electrorent.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: tire pressure/temperature
From: "Glenn Ridlen" <glennr7@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 09:04:24 -0600
Just an FYI that might help someone:   Early one cool morning I adjusted our
pressures all to the same setting (65 psi I think). The truck had been
sitting for an hour or more broadside to the rising sun. Around noon with
the sun nearly directly overhead I checked them again. There was almost 3
psi difference between what had been the sunny side and the shaded side. I
am sure it was the difference in tire temperatures that morning.

Our best dial-up offer is back.  Get MSN Dial-up Internet Service for 6
months @ $9.95/month now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup