Re: what's up?

To: wester6935@comcast.net, bennevl@netzero.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: what's up?
From: "Glenn Ridlen" <glennr7@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 23:23:26 -0600
One time I was over in Pella, Iowa. Met this black haired girl...only black
haired girl in a Dutch town. Turned out she was half indian. Anyway we went
out to a cornfield one night and.....wait minute.....racing .....we talk
about racing on this list right. How did we get off the subject. Maybe it's
my heart that's racing when that memory comes flooding back.

>Some farm girls got great exercise milking cows too ...
>
>Wes
>
>on 12/12/03 6:50 PM, Glenn Ridlen at glennr7@hotmail.com wrote:
>
> > Corn and great steaks...some of them do get a little porky by the time
>they
> > are 20 or so.
> >
> > Those girls

> >> Was that because they were Corn Fed?