a great day

To: "Glenn Freud" <freudbouy@aol.com>,
Subject: a great day
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 07:47:40 -0800
What a wonderful morning to wake up to hearing that the worlds most hated
person has been captured. It's not over but i'm sure it will change a lot of
things and what the future will bring to the world. It is sad we lost many of
our military but they would have been proud.

GOD BLESS AMERICA and our servicemen for all they have done to make our free
country even a better place to live. Remember them in your prayers and that we
can bring them home soon.

I think Christmas will have even more meaning this year.

Glen