2004 reservations

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: 2004 reservations
From: Jon Wennerberg <jonw@up.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:44:17 -0500
Now that all the dates for the 2004 season have been published, let me
remind you all that it's about time to make your lodging reservations
for SpeedWeek, World of Speed, and World Finals for next year.

Remember how we found that the motels and campgrounds wouldn't take
reservations as we left town a couple of months ago?  They said "get
back to us around the end of December/early January".

Hey, I'm not taking chances on spending hot August nights in a tent
this year -- so just faxed a request to our chosen home for the three
events.  I asked them to get back to me if it's still too early -- but
maybe it isn't.

I'll let you know if I get the lodging -- or if I get rebuffed.

Jon, 'way up north where our season snowfall is just about 36" so far.