Re: Man oh man... ( delete me now... )

To: "Rick Byrnes" <Rick@rbmotorsports.com>,
Subject: Re: Man oh man... ( delete me now... )
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 08:03:23 -0800
Rick
Good to hear from you as always. Sounds like a good trip even to Keiths Fake
Adobe house.
He was all excited about the label maker when he was here and Tonya said she
has a few warning labels on things as well, like leave the toilet seat down,
wipe you feet, feed the dog, etc. Wouldn't it be neat to be able to visit
all of the people we have met in our years of LSR.

We try to visit when we can but sometimes schedules don't work out. It's
great when one has a large shop to work out of. Makes things better and more
controllable, I always wanted to add even more to my garage but city codes
etc. won't allow it.

Sounds like the PRI show was great, maybe next year I can get SCTA to send
me. You and Glenys have a great holiday and get that race car done.

Glen