Re: M/C rules - LEATHERS

To: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Subject: Re: M/C rules - LEATHERS
From: Jon Wennerberg <jonw@up.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 14:24:45 -0500
I understand that getting correct and simple answers is best done by
asking the correct (but not necessarily simple) people, so please, Todd
and Dan, and anyone else, forgive me for implying anything else.  i
wasn't necessarily looking for definitive answers, rather was trying to
further expose the questions so that more issues could be identified --
and so that when those with the definitive answers choose to offer them
we'd be better able to see how they (the correct answers) apply to our
many and varied situations.

In other words, yeah -- I know that Tom Evans or Wink Eller are the
guys to go to, not you.  But now we've got more and better questions
for them when they do expound.

Jon