say, Dan Warner

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: say, Dan Warner
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 01:39:44 +0000
Dan: would you please send me your mailing address off-line?

I would like to send you a few photos from Speedweek 03 for Christmas!

                                MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Cheers,.. & signin' off,  -it's your pal,"Dirt Track Doug"     ...snowed in
  in New Yawk

Dog training,  Motorsickle parts, Aerial surveillance, Barbeques vaporized,
Political analyst, killer minibikes, Babes oogled, Flintlock Rifles, Match
races promoted, Bears neutered, Certified USDA Beer tester, Wheelstands
enjoyed, Hot Blues, and Slide Jobs fully appreciated for the art that they
are.

providers now.  https://broadband.msn.com