FW: Merry Christmas

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Merry Christmas
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 06:40:18 -0700
I'd like to add my  best wishes for all of you, to this message from our
Church leaders here in Salt Lake.  They defined what Christmas is all about
in a beautiful statement.

Wes

>From a message published December 6, 2003 ...

      At this sacred season, we reaffirm the reality of the birth of Jesus
Christ, the Son of God. We testify that He was the only perfect man ever to
walk the earth. He "went about doing good" (Acts 10:38) and beckons to all,
"Come, follow me" (Luke 18:22).
      It is His holy influence that stirs mankind to acts of mercy and
kindness. He who has "borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows" (Isaiah
53:4) inspires each of us to reach out with love to the poor, the lonely,
and the downtrodden.
      May Christmastime remind us that the Prince of Peace, who stilled the
tempest on the Sea of Galilee, has the power to calm the storms in our
personal lives. May His peace fill our hearts and homes throughout the
coming year as we strive to walk in His ways.

Sincerely yours,

The First Presidency