Re: questions--traction control

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: questions--traction control
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 14:09:30 -0800
Tom; I will all but guaranty that is what caused the car to snap back so
fast. The point I wanted to make was that I never realized what was
happening until I had the lights in sight and knew I was going to run them
down. At the time I felt I was going to be very unpopular if I didn't do
something and just ran them over. This was about 20 years ago, maybe by now
I would be more aware of what is going on, but I doubt it.   Rich Fox