Hey guys and gals...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hey guys and gals...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 19:56:26 -0600
Well I see that a week can come and go and Traction control goes on as
always.... hope everyone had a nice holiday...

Tonya and I went up to Virginia... but we did get a bit of racing stuff in...
Took the race car up to Rabbit to have the Roll cage re-fitted... raising it
2" and moving it forward the same amount... and had him install a set of Coil
overs on the front with a watts linkage ... this will give us the ability to
monitor each corner of the car...

Then last night we had the opportunity to go out to dinner with Bob Gribble...
wonderful time... again going to Grib's home is always a treat... the interior
decorating is really wild... he's a fan of Frank Loyd Wright ( aren't we all?
) and it's all a part of the overall scheme of things...

Also had the opportunity to hang out at Kitty Hawk last week... Totally
humbling experience...  wonderful deal...  I'd never been there and had always
wanted to go.... this was a good time with the Centenial going on.. ... just a
real treat...

Keith