RE: Traction Control

To: "'Bryan Savage'" <basavage@earthlink.net>, Nt788@aol.com
Subject: RE: Traction Control
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 12:30:42 -0600
Bryan;

I had an "interesting" experience Monday night while driving a Dodge
Intrepid rental car from WV back to the Nashville airport. That night it was
raining hard and there were lots of truck traffic on I-64. Rolling along in
this traffic at 65mph, suddenly the windshield wipers quit working
completely! Arrggghhh.

Fortunately, I got the car over to the shoulder without hitting anything or
getting run over. After looking for a bad fuse, etc., I shut off the engine
and restarted it three times and the wipers mysteriously started working
again.

It doesn't always take a fast vehicle to get you into trouble.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ