Unskilled Labour (volunteer query)

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Unskilled Labour (volunteer query)
From: Michael Siewert <mdsiewer@ucalgary.ca>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 09:55:50 -0700
Its New Year and time to start booking holiday time for next August.
(For me anyhow)

I was about to book Speedweek and got to thinking about all the
volunteer hours that are put in during the week preceeding the event.
That's an aspect of the event that I haven't yet experienced and I'm
wondering if I should add to my vacation time in order to help out.

Could I be of any assistance?
I'd like to know if there is someone to contact regarding voluteering.
What is a good date to show up on the scene to work.

--
Michael D. Siewert
Department of Chemistry, University of Calgary