We're outa here!

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: We're outa here!
From: Jon Wennerberg <jonw@up.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 14:43:05 -0500
Nancy and I will leave at O Dark Thirty tomorrow morning for Dallas and
points south.  We plan to be back in Marquette (at the office) next
Thursday, so don't expect anything from me 'til then.

We're going to fetch Nancy's bike to Terry Kizer (Mr. Turbo)/Houston
where we hope it'll get turned into a record-setter in the blown 250cc
classes (which oughta be pretty easy since all the records there are
OPEN!)

If you gotta call us you can try 906 360 5160.  We're hoping to bench
race with the Chock Full O' Nuts team, Bill Smith, Russ Mack, and
anyone else foolish enough to listen to what we say.  (((Note to those
folks:  try and find us to let us know where to meet you, okay?)))

Remember, it ain't bragging if you can back it up with a timing slip!

Jon and Nancy Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing