RE: Another salt flat

To: ddahlgren@snet.net, albaugh_neil@ti.com, ormsby1@llnl.gov,
Subject: RE: Another salt flat
From: Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 09:27:57 -0700
Right you are, Dave.  FAA Advisory Circulars state that for flight crews
operating non-pressurized A/C at 12,500' and above, oxygen is recommended
and I believe required at 15-18,000 (don't recall exactly and don't have my
AC's here).  Given a week or two, I suppose you could acclimate to some
extent, though NA vehicles wouldn't, LOL.

Dale

                At 12500 feet there are lot of people that might not be very
comfortable..
                Dave

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer.