Noel Black

To: "autox" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Noel Black
From: "ELLEN WILKINSON FOR" <gary_ellen@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:40:31 -0700
List, wondering if any of you knew Noel Black and if you could respond
directly to this lady.  Her e-mail address is: Happyckr7@aol.com

To Whom It May Concern:  I would like any information you have on my husband,
who was killed at Bonneville in 1970.  His name was Noel Black and it would
mean a lot to my daughter, who would like to know everything she can about her
father.

My husband, Noel Black was killed on the Salt Flats in 1970, driving Motion 1.
He holds the LSR for his roadster that he drove in 1965.  I received a really
nice e-mail from Ken Kelly who said he still running Noel's number and he ran
it until 1992 and now it is in a museum.

Thank you so much for responding.  I am trying to get everything I can find
about Noel because our daughter was only 14 months old when he died and she so
badly wants to know everything she can about her father and I am going to try
and put a scrapbook together for her.

Thanking you in advance.

                                                     Karlyn Black Huffman
                                                     e-mail