Re: Fiero Rack

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>,
Subject: Re: Fiero Rack
From: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 08:52:14 -0500
Phillip

I know they narrow Pinto racks, have seen them at a few swap meets, but you
have to find someone who can re-machine the right side on the rack after you
cut off the excess end. As for the housing tube you can cut out the excess
from the middle, re-align and weld back together. Ratio is probably somewhat
slower than a Fiero too.

JB