Re: 24 hours

To: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>,
Subject: Re: 24 hours
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 10:48:09 -0600
Ted Wenz drove in a support race on Friday.... Tonya and I went down and
watched.... They were in a Spice Mazda and were turning lap times in the
1:50 range.... compared to what the leader is currently doing in the 158
range.... but then it had a non factored Rotary...( had to stick that in
there for Dave )

We had pit/garage and track pass's for the weekend as well... but with the
rain we decided to watch the race from the comfort of home... and it's been
quite a race so far....   I guess we've disspelled any doubts about the
quality of drive that Nascar attracts... wow Tony Stewart and Earnhardt have
done a spectacular job here...