Stude

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>, "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Stude
From: "bobe" <rbeefmst@brightok.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 07:00:01 -0800
I would like to be able to help you but my Stude is up on blocks, engines out
, wheels off am putting a straight axel on like you did but a little bit
different steering and supension.  I don't have any measurements written down
from when the car was in running condition.  I can tell you to approx. weights
in front and back, get the front end low as possible, stand back and look at
it and make sure there is a little bit of rake.  Stude handle a little better
with the back end higher than the front.  If you can come up with a picture of
my spoiler it works good for me.  It was developed after several spin outs
with different designes.  If you need a picture I think I can up with one.
Looks like you have a long way to go on your project, what year did you say
you were going to Bonneville?  LOL :)

Good Luck
Bob Ragsdale