Re: Henrob 2000(most definetly non lsr)

To: todd <todd@twinjugs.com>
Subject: Re: Henrob 2000(most definetly non lsr)
From: Tom Shannon <saltfevr@xmission.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 09:06:25 -0700
Quoting todd <todd@twinjugs.com>:

> Thanks Keith, as usual you are a wealth of information. I'll put this one
>
> away for the next time I get the deep fryer out(a hen wey{s} about 2
> lbs).
> Speaking of.. between the Camaro and your latest oil change escapade,
> you've
> pretty much invented the worlds largest deep fryer haven't you?
> Todd-
>

> KT;
  Yeah I know, you didn't have those Mechanix Wear gloves on Tawn got you
for Christmas. No, not those Playtex ones for when its your turn to wash.
And yes, you did remember to reset the onboard computer "change oil" light
didn't you? Oh well just remember the motto: "Your powers are useless, the
Clowns are on my side". And for Mother Earths sake, you did recycle.

Tom Shannon
Magna, Utah