RE: Henrob 2000

To: "'lone eagle'" <eaglemot@bellsouth.net>, todd <todd@twinjugs.com>,
Subject: RE: Henrob 2000
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 11:46:12 -0600
Dad;

Bless you for doing that for those kids. It can really make a difference to
some of them.

Back in the seventh grade when I was just getting interested in electronics,
one of my father's fellow officers who was in the Signal Corps gave me a few
pieces of surplus radio gear and that started my lifelong interest and
career. Others along the way helped me but it was that Col. who got me
started.

Years later, after Basic Training, when I was assigned to a school at Fort
Monmouth, I discovered that he was then Chief Signal Officer there and was a
Major General! What a coincidence.

Getting kids interested in something constructive is rewarding and
worthwhile.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ