RE: Bonneville Ranger

To: basavage@earthlink.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Bonneville Ranger
From: "Glenn Ridlen" <glennr7@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 23:45:21 -0600
Bryan
We watched it run in 2002 with some interest because at the time we were
considering a C/MM pickup project using an S10 with a C sized chevy small
block. We understood their engine was built by Rousch and that they had some
support from Ford. What did you want to know about it? Maybe some of our
other team members remember more than I do.

                                         Glenn

>Subject: Bonneville Ranger
>Anyone know anything about this thing?

Find and compare great deals on Broadband access at the MSN High-Speed