BB Chev Question

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: BB Chev Question
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 11:04:02 -0800 (PST)
Yeah, yeah, I know, "what's this hemi-guy doing asking a BB Chev question?
Well, you see, it's like this.  I'm running a BB Chev water pump on my hemi.
Sooo....

Can the heater connection on the top of the BB Chev water pump be plugged off,
or is it necessary to route a line somewhere as a pressure relief or something?
 Also, I'm building for 5,500 - 6,000 RPM and am using one to one pullies.
Does that speed for the water pump sound OK?

Dick J in East Texas