Re: Re: Alternator Pulley

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: Alternator Pulley
From: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 11:12:28 -0600
Dick, I based my answer on the size of stock pulleys---you are not
going to be turning any faster than a late model eng at full throttle
shift---6000.  you are only going to be charging in high second and
third gear---no matter how you size the pulleys--

If you -drive off the eng it will give you much more charging during a
run, or in the pits, or on the start line---then I would gear it like
a stock car or truck due to your lower eng speed.  Just go measure the
pullys on the Buick-- is what I would do.