Re: Update of Spal's Ford Ranger

To: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
Subject: Re: Update of Spal's Ford Ranger
From: Tom Shannon <saltfevr@xmission.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 21:05:06 -0700
Quoting Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>:

> I just got back from the Hot Rod & Restoration Show at The Convention
> Center in Indy. Spoke to the guys from Spal Tech. They have installed a
> diesel motor in their Ford Ranger pickup and are going after the Bank's
> Turbo Diesel record. They tested at the World's Finals last year, but
> have made a number of mods since then.
>
> Joe;

Thanks for the update! I noticed in the detailed article featuring The Spal
Ranger,from the '03 Speedweek Program,your company letterhead was shown.The
Ranger article is found on page 94. Oh yeah ,the Banks Dakota is found on
page 100! Heads up racing? Good luck to both entries!Thanks again Joe.

Tom Shannon
Magna, Utah