Photos of a pair of F-18 Hornets at Top Gun which had a mid-air

To: "Elon Ormsby" <ormsby1@llnl.gov>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Photos of a pair of F-18 Hornets at Top Gun which had a mid-air
From: Bryan Savage <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 00:01:11 -0800
I just built this web site for the 3 photos.

http://home.earthlink.net/~basavage/id10.html

My sons father in-law, who flew a Navy jet during the
Korean Police Action said, "They're both idiots."

If I was one of them, I would rather go down with the
plane trying to get back to home base than punch out
and land in total disgrace.

But what do I know.....,
Bryan