Interesting topic's

To: "landspeed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Interesting topic's
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 17:39:22 -0600
Ahhh These are the times I sit back and wonder how many records are going to
be broken this year.... seems everyone has all the answers to life.  I know
within 2 minutes Dave can have me baffled on about any topic... the question
really is what's the topic... and that's what WE get to pick.

Example today we were chatting about Cylinder heads and he starts showing
the me the difference in the flow numbers for Chapmans 18 degree heads....
He was showing me how one head which didn't have the big number at .600 lift
might be better then another one because it had more lift overall in the
.200 and.300 range.... he was talking about toque under the curve..... he
almost lost me... ( and I'm SURE he'll correct me if I said that wrong )

Guys this is our list.... I'm sure not hiding anything and finally got to
set a record.... tell us what your up to.... or ask that silly question so
long it's not something stupid like..... Do I have to go to impound to set a
record?

Keith ( in other words... what are you folks doing.... does anyone on the
list own a race car that's getting some love this week? )