RE: Radiator Cap for Bonneville

To: "'Bryan Savage'" <basavage@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Radiator Cap for Bonneville
From: "rgribble" <gribbler@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 01:26:22 -0500
Dick,
I run a 24 lb cap. I sell new Stant racing caps for $10. and used for
$5. Most NASCAR teams use a 22 to 24 lb cap. As you know each PSI
increase allows about a 3 Deg increase in operating temp. That's
probably more important right after you shut off the engine. As Bryan
says, if your system can handle the pressure?
Grib
"Do what others Won't and you'll do what others Can't for the rest of
your life"