How to go fast

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: How to go fast
From: Bryan Savage <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 10:53:52 -0800
Dave you remind me about Rick going 315 MPH with 425 HP. I wonder how
fast he would go
with 730 HP?
Also, 730 HP is harder to put down to the salt than 425 HP.
Smokey said something about never competing against other racers, he
always competed against
the track and the laws of nature. (or something like that)

Thanks for those very interesting numbers Dave.
Bryan    (one of the laws of nature is that people make mistakes. I hate
that law!)