fire suppression

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: fire suppression
From: "Hank Booth" <hankbooth@bresnan.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 01:57:51 -0700
Hi Gentlemen.
I do operate a fire and safty equipment company here in Montana(Hank's Fire
Service--State License #11 and Contrators license 3545),and have been in the
fire protection field for 25 years.As a motorcycle racer at Bonneville,and
about as new as it gets,I really have not given a lot of thought to
fire systems except one person who has asked me for some ideas,that I am
waiting on sketches and dimensions for.I do distribute for quite a few
Mfg.'s,and sell and install vehicle fire suppression systems as part of my
business.I have serviced Gene Burklands Halon system for quite a few years.I
would be willing to help any racer.I think there may be some here who race and
also profit from the sales they make to the other racers.There is nothing
wrong with that.This is a entirely new venue for me although I have been
racing motorcycles
in one way or another for many years.I would not want to offend anyone,but any
help that I am asked for by racers,
would be given at my cost only.I do not want to profit from this,and hope that
those of you who do,continue to retain your customers,and continue to be
successful.I also am willing to help any of the racers if I can.I can be
reached by e-mail at hankbooth@aol.com.