RE: DRLA

To: speedtimer@charter.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: DRLA
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 18:03:46 +1100
Glen Barret wrote
>Check out the results and photos on the Aussy web site. www.drla.com The
>rear
>engine blown V8 long wheel base winged motorcycle should get some good
>remarks, No Beckett it's not rear steer. Ya listening KT. Need your Bama
>thoughts on this.
G'day  Glen
its name is "the beast" , it ran for time only as it does not fit into any
class , it ran and handled very well ( despite what most doubting thomas's
first  thought ) it runs an Aussie leyland 4 ltr V8 which was basically
stock ,unfortunatly it expired when it broke a harmonic balancer and damaged
other parts , it did not run with the wing attached , it will be back next
year I believe without the supercharger  and if it proves itself  there may
be plans to convert it to a streamliner
we encourage inovation and this certainly is just that , expect some other
home spun beauties next year ( even from me )
Gary

Protect your inbox from harmful viruses with new ninemsn Premium. Go to
http://ninemsn.com.au/premium/landing.asp?banner=emailtag&referrer=hotmail