I still have time... ( NO LSR )

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: I still have time... ( NO LSR )
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 12:06:47 -0600
I always love that logic... ya know.. the " You aren't married Yet" you can
still back out all the way up to the Alter.. ...

Tonya and I are fixing to go to see our local Justice of the Peace and get
married... lots of reasons... mostly because she's got a label maker.. and I
just can't do without one of those... know what I mean Vern?  Her reasons...
hmmm  must be that Helen Keller complex.. ya know the little Blind girl
thing...

She's been here 6 months and we are both just astounded with the quality of
our relationship... wonderful thing... and we are both truly happy...

Lucky me... and Lucky her...  this just isn't about a piece of paper... it's
what we both want ... a friend, a lover and a partner in life....

Keith ( she promises that smile walking up won't be the same reason as most
girls.... if you don't know the Joke don't ask me )