Course layout diagram?

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Course layout diagram?
From: "Jon E. Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 11:18:20 -0500
Nancy and i are showing the bike at a local boat/sport show this
weekend, and it'd sure be nice if i could have a copy of the course
layout to show folks.  I've described it a zillion times -- but if
someone would be so kind as to email it to me (I can't find the one s
we get in the mail with the registration packet) I'll print it and put
it in the scrapbook/PowerPoint show we're taking to exhibit.

Glen even gets his picture shown, so does Keith, so does Jim Jensen,
and so on -- and of course the inspectors do, although it seems every
shot of them is from the rear.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)

PS Ooops, maybe I shouldn't have said it that way...