RE: Virus

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: RE: Virus
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 11:38:02 -0600
Glen;

This message just came over my e-mail network while I was typing my
reply to you! It said, in part:

"The virus W32.Beagle.U@mm has been alerted by Symantec as a Category 3
threat. .... The worm sends itself as an email with a blank subject and
body and a randomly named attachment.  ... -  Update your NAV signature
to March 26, 2004 immediately. "

This one may be the problem someone has.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ