Re: NEWS FLASH, MAXTON

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: NEWS FLASH, MAXTON
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 13:59:04 -0700
Glen,

No mention of blue hair, motorcycles and a great singing voice?

I wonder what Tonya will do when she finds out she just put a target on her
back when she stood in front of that JP?  Guilt by association was bad
enough but now she's hitched to him ... !

Don't get Beckett involved in this stuff.  You can't get an email through to
him to stir him up.

Wes