Tools related

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Tools related
From: "Phillip Landry" <saltracer@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 00:37:15 -0600
Any of you guys ever use the Norton E-ZView sanding disc system? If you had
you would know they have three holes in the disc and the mounting pad to
make it possible to see where you are grinding as you grind. I like them but
was having great difficulty finding the disc. So, I drilled three holes in a
regular 4 1/2 disc and cut the three sides to match an old Norton disc and
it works great. Phil

Get tax tips, tools and access to IRS forms  all in one place at MSN Money!
http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/home.asp