Re: Hullo ? Is there anybody out there ?

To: Want1937hd@aol.com
Subject: Re: Hullo ? Is there anybody out there ?
From: "Jon E. Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 15:50:22 -0500
On Friday, April 2, 2004, at 03:23 PM, Want1937hd@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 4/2/04 3:19:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> BWANA343@aol.com
> writes:
>
>> I recently up-dated my despaminator and firewalls and haven't gotten
>> a LSR
>> email in two days, sooooooooo,

And I just changed email addresses and wondered if I'd done something
wrong -- no list stuff in a coupla days (or maybe one here, one there,
thought I'd done something wrong.  Glad to see that it's just spring
fever, not broken email.

No snow in the forecast 'til day-after-tomorrow, and darn near 47
degrees and sunny today.

So, the new email address for me is jon@infodestruction.com.  The old
one is sorta disconnected, although I still can check it with a little
extra work.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan