HEADS UP: Highly Modified Vehicles on TV Tuesday Eve ..... NON

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: HEADS UP: Highly Modified Vehicles on TV Tuesday Eve ..... NON
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 17:51:48 EDT
        Since most of us can and do appreciate One-of-a-Kind or highly
modified vehicles, whether for racing, street, show, or just for kicks, why
not check out the Discovery Channel program tomorrow night at 8 Eastern
..... All kinds of wild, weird, wacky and waaaay out cars & rides ..... some
you've seen already, others you probably haven't ......One of my favorites
I'm anxious to see is the One Wheeler with the smallblock and the rider
" inside the wheel ": quite a piece of engineering that I think was at
El Mirage at least once, and maybe even got to the Salt ( or maybe its'
little brother with a motorcycle engine ? )
      The Very Large Shopping Cart is another very unique set of wheels
to be featured, also the big red ladies' high heeled shoe, and many more !
     You might wanna have your VCRs fired up and on the line .......
          Enjoy what Others' Imaginations have turned into Reality !!!
                                  Bruce