Paint guns...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Paint guns...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 21:44:33 -0500
Anyone want to buy some old Siphon guns... LOL...

I went out and bought a cheapy gravity feed HVLP and I'm totally converted..

many years ago I ran a paint and body shop as a side business... nothing fancy
just a hole in the wall but I did semi nice paint work for a kid... during
that time I bought several high dollar siphon guns... well today they would be
totally worthless in comparison to a cheapy gravity feed HVLP...

fun experience... I'd highly recommend using one if you haven't tried them
yet... they simply squirt paint without the waste and overspray ...

Keith ( and yep I've got the Modified sports car's chassis in sorta Gloss
Black )