RE: F/BFMR ( Welcome Matt)

To: "'Keith Turk'" <kturk@adelphia.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: F/BFMR ( Welcome Matt)
From: "Matt Ferrari" <market@gammasports.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 13:51:02 -0400
Thanks for the welcome, Keith.

If you DO need a welcome mat at Bonneville, I'm your man.  I'll do anything
to learn the ropes for my first trip to Speed Week.

I'm from Pittsburgh, PA, which is awfully far from Wendover.  I got
interested in land speed racing because it seems to be the only world-class
form of motorsport left where the price of entry is still ingenuity,
creativity and resourcefulness, and not a big budget.

I'll be attending this year's Speed Week for the first time.  I want to get
to know the lay of the land, and learn from the cars I see and the people I
talk to.  I hope to have a car on the salt in 2005.

I'd appreciate meeting everyone here.  I can't wait for August...

--Matt