Virus

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Virus
From: "bennevl" <bennevl@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 11:37:34 -0400
Ok there is a virus running around now that sends fake messages. The subject
line makes it appear as if you had sent out an email and it was
undeliverable. The attachment in the email attacks your address book and
replicates it self to everyone in your address book. I happen to use several
email addresses and one of them had about a dozen of these virus fake
messages in it this mourning. My virus software caught them, but someone has
the virus and its running its course. In these times it pays to use some
kind of virus protection software. Could not tell exactly from the email who
it actually came from even had my ISP look at them. Just a heads up for
those that don't run virus protection or keep theirs up to date.

Bill