Re: Kids racing

To: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Kids racing
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:38:40 +0000
That's another sad case Wes, sorry to hear it. Hopefully the parents will get
involved with other kids that are about to make the same mistake. We had a
young girl die last nite here near DC street racing a young guy when she went
left of center.
As far as what works? I believe it to be getting involved(just as my original
post indicated) and leting them know there are places to race(they are going
to race no matter what.. I know I am). I don't believe bitching about our
troops overseas dying, death penalties for drunk drivers or shotgun airbags
will do a damn thing.. one of them is just bitching, the other two are the
same thinking proccess that teaches kids they don't have to think rationally.
You don't have to be a kids parent to help teach morals and common sense.
TD