Doc Bergner and the Camaro

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Doc Bergner and the Camaro
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 11:01:39 -0500
In case most of you don't know... Doc Bergner is the fella I let borrow the
Camaro for the season... and he had some issues come up with his Midas
dealership that simply got in the way of running the car this year... a real
bummer for him... and honestly a bummer for me as I really was looking forward
to him running the car and watching him battle the points at Maxton...

All that having been said, we talked about it and with his issues he felt it
best to bring the car back to me with the work on it incomplete...

If your not scared yet ... well imagine the money poured into the girly camaro
over the years....  To my absolute delight.... Doc showed up with the car last
night and his work was simply wonderful... he'd rebuilt the nose which had
been in the fire and got the car really clean...  it was totally complete down
to and including a reciept for every penny he'd spend on the car... oh and he
included an invoice with a check for the difference in the supplies I'd paid
for...

I trusted him with my pride and joy and Doc simply had the integrity of a
saint...  It felt really nice to see the car and to deal with an honest guy...
Doc we'll get you in the car... and thank you for your work...  if you ever
need a reference... feel free.

Keith ( I really do love it when people comfirm my faith in humanity )